The Monson Water & Sewer Department protects public health, preserves the environment and enhances the quality of life of our residents. We are committed to providing safe, dependable and affordable drinking water and reliable and efficient sewer services today, and into the future. Your support is appreciated as we strive to improve and upgrade the water & sewer systems and deliver the best possible service to our customers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Department News and Announcements
- The Water & Sewer Commission has scheduled it's next meeting on to be determined at the Water & Sewer Department office. Please contact us beforehand if you wish to be scheduled on the agenda.
- Fiscal Year 2020 Quarterly Water & Sewer Bills for usage period January - March 2020 mailed out April 23, 2020 payable by June 1, 2020.
- Bills are due upon receipt, if not paid within 30 days of billing date, 14% APR will accrue from original bill date.
- Delinquency of prior Fiscal Year unpaid Water/Sewer balance will become a LIEN on the UPCOMMING Fiscal Year Real Estate Tax Bill as per MGL: Chap 40, Sec. 58.
- Demands for outstanding Fiscal Year 2019 Water & Sewer Bills were billed out June 10, 2019 payable by June 28, 2019. Prior Water & Sewer balances WILL BECOME A LIEN ON PROPERTY and will be reflected on the actual Real Estate Bills due in February and May 2020 IF THESE BALANCES ARE NOT PAID IN FULL.
- Current Water & Sewer Rates and Debt Service Fees
- Monson Water & Sewer Department Billing Policy
- Realty Sale Closing Procedure
- Hospital Road Pump Station Rehabilitation Project
- Homeserve / Dominion Water Line Replacement Plans
- Monson Wins MassDEP Award
Thank you for visiting our website!
This Institution is an equal opportunity provider. To file a complaint of discrimination write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Washington, DC 20250-9410